COVID 19 continues to have a significant impact on our community.
Alberta is gradually relaunching our economy. Businesses and services are starting to reopen.
Roseridge customers can and should confidently access our waste disposal sites, while continuing to act responsibly and follow all public health measures.
Businesses can provide services accessible to the public, but they must continue to follow the provincial general guidance and have enhanced infection prevention and controls in place.
Roseridge continues to:
- Screen patrons by asking those who are sick with cold-like symptoms such as cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat or shortness of breath, to stay home.
- Prevent the spread by closing all public access to washrooms due to inability to effectively implement procedures for cleaning and disinfecting.
- Prevent the spread by closing take it or leave it, mattress recycling and bike recycling programs due to lack of ability to meet the provincial workplace guidelines for disinfecting practices of all surfaces touched by workers and patrons.
- Support distancing between workers and patrons by keeping the office closed to the public.
- Reduce transmission by implementing contact-free mode of patron interaction at point of sale and accepting payment by phone only.
Roseridge Landfill Hours:
Commercial Monday to Friday 9:00-4:45pm
Residential Monday to Saturday 9:00-4:45pm
Redwater Transfer Station:
Monday 8:30am-4:30pm, Wednesday 10:00-6:00pm and Saturday 8:30 to 4:30pm