Read the Site Regulations before heading out to the Roseridge Landfill.
Site users are required to follow all the policies and procedures of the Roseridge Waste Management Services Commission. These policies and procedures are put in place to ensure that the landfill is operated in a safe and environmentally sound manner.
- A permit is required to use the Roseridge Landfill and must be shown to the scale operator to gain admittance.
- All loads to the Landfill must be properly secured according to
Sturgeon County By-law 1278/12 - Help Prevent Highway Litter
- All users MUST obey the direction of site personnel
- Scavenging is strictly prohibited
- Children and pets must remain in the vehicle at all times
- Smoking beyond the Scale is strictly prohibited
- Permits are NOT transferable
- Unloading is permitted only in authorized designated areas
Please note: that permission to use the Roseridge Waste Management Services Commission Landfill may be revoked at any time for failure to comply with all regulations, policies and procedures.
The Roseridge Waste Management Services Commission uses selective and random screening to ensure waste disposed of at the landfill is acceptable under the Alberta Environmental Protection Waste Control Regulation and any other governing regulation for a Class II Municipal Landfill Site. Any and all vehicles entering the site may be subject to load screening.